Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Time for a new Beginning

For the past year, I have been training for obstacle races, improving my Jjiu-Jitsu and life in general.  I have been cleaning up my eating habits and just trying to get the most out of what I eat.  As a result my strength has increased, I'm more muscular, I feel better as a whole and my joints don't hurt as bad.  What am I doing you ask?  All bodyweight training.  I have been doing my push-ups, burpees, sit-ups, squats, pull-ups and much more and all under 1 Hour of intense training.  In the above links you will find a ton of bodyweight training programs that will help you to achieve your goals of becoming the best YOU.  Check them out and see what fits your needs. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's summer time and you know what that means? Swimsuit season is here.  Why not get in the best shape of your life.  This month (June) my dojo has issued a challenge of doing 100 tricep dips (any style of your choosing) everyday for 30 days, in addition to your regular training sessions.  I'm also doing 100 burpees at least 5 days a week also and let me tell you the dips and burpees are kicking my butt.  However, I feel great, stronger, leaner, and overall I haven't been sick in a long time.  So give them a try: 100 tricep dips of your choice.  Complete them and feel great. 

Also check out: http://www.prisonbodyfitness.com/.  It's a great site to get in shape quick with a no BS attitude.  Send Ro and Adam my best also.       

No comments:

Post a Comment